UV, latex, Solvent HR, UV flat
|Maximum material width||
|Finish of material||
cut to shape, cut to size
surfaces with large embossing
Polymeric foils available in our offer
Polymer vinyl – the most common applications
Polymer vinyl is used for:
- creating advertising on vehicles with light body embossing;
- wrapping slightly curved surfaces on cars – side doors, bonnet;
- medium-term advertising in places where there is an intensive exposure to UV radiation;
- billboards and signs;
- trade fair stand arrangements.
Polymer vinyl is not suitable for surfaces with deep embossing, curves and concaves. In the case of such surfaces, cast film should be used. Polymer film is available with the following adhesives:
- easy-to-remove – makes the film easy to apply and easy to remove from a variety of surfaces;
- channelled – significantly speeds up the installation of the film and its application, eliminates the formation of air bubbles underneath it, particularly recommended for applications on vehicles.
The polymer vinyl can be provided with a grey or black adhesive layer. This is used when the surface under the film looks unsightly and you want to mask it.