2,03 x 3,05 m
high rigidity, low weight
The price is the average price per material, please contact our sales department for a quote.
Average price: €24,50 /m2
Stadur is a white matt board with a 3-layer structure. On the outside it is made of foamed PVC (1 mm thick), while the inside is made of hard XPS (extruded polystyrene) foam.
In our range, you will find Stadur boards with a thickness of 10 mm and dimensions of 3.05 x 2.05 m.
What makes Stadur special?
Stadur rigid materials have high technical parameters so that you can use them both indoors and outdoors.
- Our panels are resistant to mechanical damage, changes in temperature and atmospheric conditions such as humidity and sunlight, so the print on them has a longer life.
- Stadur is distinguished by its significantly lower weight, compared to boards of the same thickness, and at the same time it is cheaper than them.
- It is easily machined, such as by milling, cutting to shape or drilling, so you can create advertising, decorative forms or building components. On individual request, we will drill holes so that the panel is suitable for the planned installation.
- Stadur panels can be personalised with direct printing (single or double-sided). A self-adhesive foil can also be applied to the surface of the board.
- Stadur board has a 3-layer structure, which provides high soundproofing and good thermal insulation.
Popular applications for Stadur board
Our boards will prove themselves in the creation of promotional/advertising, decorative and construction media and structures. They are most often used for:
- building trade fair stands, exhibitions, partition walls
- creation of spatial letters, logotypes, signs
- shop fittings and decoration
- filling doors, gates
- semi-trailer and container constructions
- construction of standing, suspended and mesh mounted banners
- 3D scenography, space design.
What should be taken into account when designing graphics for Stadur?
Before planning a print for Stadur panels, it is important to read the guidelines included in the specifications:
- Take into account the safe area (5 cm around) – The most important elements of the graphic should be in the safe area so that they are not disturbed when finishing/cutting the board
- Plan in advance the method of mounting and any holes, this can affect the layout of the motif
- If you want to cut out an individual shape, also bear in mind the safe area
- Match the graphic to the place of display – it is important to match the motif to the place where it will be displayed.
- Remember to make maximum use of the surface area of the Stadur board. If it will be visible from two sides, it is a good idea to design graphics on both the front and the back.
- The board itself has a matt finish, so the print will also be matt. Want a gloss finish? We offer a glossy laminate coating. Laminating will further protect the surface of the board.
How do I order Stadur plates?
If you are interested in purchasing, please contact us in a way that is convenient for you – by e-mail, telephone or using the form on the website. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide professional support.